All original art appearing in this website is the exclusive property of Joyce Zipperer. Any usage of these images for, but not limited to, publication or distribution is strictly prohibited. Copyright infringements are liable to prosecution in United States Federal Court.
Content © 2014 Joyce Zipperer. All rights reserved.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- 2004 Cash Award, Carved stone sculpture, National Association of Women Artists, New York City, NY.
- 1997 Honorable Mention, Sculpture, Art Calendar magazine.
- 1996 Honorarium, Sculpture, Strathmore Hall Arts Center, North Bethesda, MD.
- 1989 Two Cash Awards, Sculpture; 1985 Equal Award of Excellence, Mixed Media, The Art League,
- 1988 Certificate of Excellence in Sculpture, International Art Contest (IAC), NY, NY.
- 1984-1983 Equal Art Awards, Fiber Sculpture, The Art League, Alexandria, VA. 1984 Competition Poster
Award, Torpedo Factory Art Center’s 10Anniversary, Alexandria, VA.
- 1997-2002 Stone Carving, special studies with international Master, Constantine Seferlis.
Northern Virginia Community College, Manassas, VA. Dean’s List and Honor Roll.
- 2001-2002 Welding, Northern Virginia Community College, Manassas, VA.
- 1975-1976 Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale, VA. Painting and woodblock printing.
- 1968-1971 Graphic Design Certificate, Westport, CT.
- 1957-1959 Auburn University, AL. Major: Clothing and Textiles.
Popham, Haik, Schnobrich & Kaufman-DC; Compri Hotel-VA; Marriott Marquee-NY; Howard Johnson Hotel-MD; Times/Journal Newspapers, VA; Continental Bank-VA; Choice Hotel-DC; Thomas Winkler and Associates, D.D.S.-VA; Jack Morton Productions-CA; Lucian Casper-Switzerland; Reinhard/Ingrid Mueller-Germany; Ake O. Liljefors-Sweden; Xavier Roberts, Creator, Cabbage Patch Kids-GA; Michael Belilies, MD; Tim/Basak Reed, VA.
- Washington Sculptors Group
- Zenith Gallery, Washington, DC
- National Association of Women Artists
- International Sculpture Center; National Museum of Women in the Arts.