All original art appearing in this website is the exclusive property of Joyce Zipperer. Any usage of these images for, but not limited to, publication or distribution is strictly prohibited. Copyright infringements are liable to prosecution in United States Federal Court.
Content © 2014 Joyce Zipperer. All rights reserved.
CURRENTLY ON EXHIBIT
- 2005 Glenview Mansion, Rockville, MD. Sculpture Installation, “It’s All About Apparel”.
- 2003 Rockville Arts Place, Rockville, MD. Sculpture Installation, “Unmentionables…then and now”.
- 2001 Corporate Office Centre at Tyson’s II, McLean, VA. Sculpture.
- 1991 Gallery 10, Inc., Washington, DC. Sculpture.
- 1989 The Art League, Alexandria, VA. Sculpture Installation.
PUBLIC ART INSTALLATIONS
- 2000 Brookside Gardens, Arts & Humanities Council of Montgomery County, Wheaton, MD.
- 1999 Strathmore Hall Arts Center, Sculpture Garden installation, North Bethesda, MD.
- 1999 DC unite Sculpture Park, 431 Seventh Street, NW, Washington, DC.
- 1983 Torpedo Factory Art Center, site-specific fiber sculpture, Alexandria, VA.
- Gallery Neptune, Bethesda, MD, “Femme”. Metal shoes and corsets. Invitational.
- City Art Gallery, Greenville, NC, “Celebrating the Female Form”, Bra Show for Breast Cancer
- Eleven-Eleven Sculpture Space, Washington, DC. “Not the Knitting You Know”. Crocheted wire sculpture. Invitational.
- M.O.C.A. (Museum of Contemporary Art), Washington, DC “What’s So Terrible About Being Beautiful”,
- Touchstone Gallery, Washington, DC National All Media Exhibition.
- Touchstone Gallery, Washington, DC. “Nine New Ones”. Sculpture Installation.
- Zenith Gallery, Washington, DC. “Ready to Wear?”, A Tribute to the Art of Clothing. Metal Fabric.
- Corporate Office Centre at Tyson’s II, McLean, VA. Sculpture.
- United States Botanic Garden, Washington, DC. “Flora: Sculptures of the Natural World”. Limestone.
- Art-O-Matic, Children’s Museum, 800 Third Street, NE, Washington, DC. Sculpture Installation.
- Washington Square, Washington, DC. “Sculpture Now 2003” and “Sculpture Now 2004”.
- Strathmore Hall, N. Bethesda, MD. “A Century of History”.
- WPA/Corcoran, “A.D. Exhibit”, Corner Views at 14and G Streets, NW, Washington, DC. Welded Steel.
- Art-O-Matic, Waterfront Mall, 401 M Street, SW, Washington, DC. Sculpture Installation.
- Foundry Gallery, Washington, DC. “Goddesses and Accessories”. Dual Exhibition. Stone and Steel.
- Northern Virginia Community College, Manassas, VA. Art Exhibition. Stone and Steel.
- Washington Square, Washington, DC. “Sculpture Now 2001-DC/Pittsburgh”.
- Touchstone Gallery, Washington, DC. 2000 All Media Juried Show, “It’s Too Darn Hot!”.
- Grounds for Sculpture, Hamilton, NJ. Summer 2000 Exhibition/Washington Sculptors Group.
(Exhibitor and featured speaker).
- Salisbury State University, MD. Fulton Hall Gallery, “Spirit Infused”, Paper Show.
- Washington Square, Washington, DC. “Apocalypse?”, Sculpture Now 2000.
- Northern Virginia Community College, Manassas Campus, VA. Stone Carving Exhibition.
- Touchstone Gallery, Washington, DC. “3D-DC”, Regional Juried Exhibition of Sculpture.
- Brookside Gardens Sculpture Show, MD-National Park and Planning Commission.
- Touchstone Gallery, Washington, DC. “1999 National All Media Juried Exhibition”.
- 505 Gallery, Washington, DC. “Sculptors’ Plans-Drawings and Maquettes”.
- Galeria Mesa Arts Center, Mesa, AZ. “The Draping Game”. National Juried Exhibition.
- Washington Square, Washington, DC. “Sculpture Now 1997”.
- Huntsville Museum of Art, AL. “Red Clay Survey”. Eleven State Regional. Catalog.
- Strathmore Hall Arts Center, Bethesda, MD. “Past to “resent”. 3-Artist Exhibition.
- The Anthenaeum, Alexandria, VA. “Paper Show”.
- Washington Square, Washington, DC. Sculpture Exhibition (1 of 4 featured speakers).